5 step weed and fertilize program
1. Keep Out Crabgrass– (Feb/March) pre-emergent control with Barricade© along with a polymer coated fertilizer that provides a barrier against crabgrass and other grassy weeds.* Broadleaf weed control also included
2. Dark Green Lawn– (May) Fertilize as rapid spring growth begins to slow to help for the summer months ahead. *Broadleaf weed control used as needed for the continued control of spring and early summer broadleaf type weeds.
3. Summer Insecticide– (June/July) A granular fertilize will be applied to control insects. (fleas, ticks, ants, etc. If you’ve had problems with Grubs in your lawn, we offer a grub control treatment for an additional cost Also, Fungus is a major problem during this time of the year. For an additional cost we will apply 2-3 rounds of a fungicide control. *Broadleaf weed control is applied with an added sticker for those hard to control summer weeds
4. Fall Fertilizer– (Sept/Oct) This is the most important time to fertilize. Its time for root development and recovery from summer stress. *Broadleaf weed control also included with an added sticker.
5. Winterizer– (Nov) A high potassium fertilization, which will help prevent your grass blades from drying out and cracking during the cold winter months. This will allow your lawn to recover quickly at winter’s end.
*Also, extra charges will be applied on applications for nutsedge, crabgrass, goose grass, purpule violet, & Fungus